Welcome to the new month of March 2016.
Do you know how much of February’s Expenses have gone into gainful ventures for your future growth? Do you need to know?
Do you know your major monthly expenses, OR waste areas?
How about your small business expenditure?
Remember that failing to plan is planning to fail!
goCashFlow is a Finance app that’s useful in everything in our lives. Whether you need to keep track of your personal expenses while keeping an eye on your budget, or run a business venture while keeping track of ROI, or have you decided to re-invest a percentage of all income? Keep an eye on this, goCashFlow can handle anything you throw at it. Stop wasting your time searching cumbersome spreadsheets and the web for answers.
Why do I say this?
With goCashFlow, you can perform the following REAListic accounting evaluations;
* View Income Statement
* Select and View Income Statement for any time period
* View Balance Sheet as Asset vs. Owner Equity/Liability investments
* Edit Category and Sub-Category list to suit your Exact Personal & Business Needs
* Backup Data files, and Restore as necessary to ensure No Data is Ever Lost
The most exiting stuff about the goCashFlow app is that, given its realistic accounting reporting styles, it is customizable to far reaching extents…
**You can change a spending category (such as, “Monthly Overhead” into “Billing”) by simply Drag-ing and Dropping, and all associated Transaction entries will adjust to suit the new category. Simply AUTOMATIC.
**SubCategories can also be edited (eg. Billing->Gas) . Once a subcategory title is altered, all entries under the previous title are updated to the new title. This is POWER.
How are you growing everyday?!
** Also, a “Sneak Preview” has been added to the Balance Sheet view. This allows users to view asset/liability amassed during a given date range.
POWERFUL for tracking personal productivity over any given time.
* You can view your Cash Flow Chart in an Animation demonstrating your personal Growth (or Fail) via an “Income-Expense-Asset-Liability” Quadrangle.
Ease, in the face of complexity
* Given the complexity of a full blown BalanceSheet account, You can create a default “zero” account with 1 button click; and edit later should you want to.
More sofisticated users will find it very useful to create ‘snap shot’ balancesheet to which the ‘begining’ of an account is tied.
All these, and more, in simple and easy-flowing VIEW INTERFACE relationships;
Be financially aware for a more secure future.